So different from my daily job, I need to have a 70min video transcripted — a not-job duty. I decided to post the job to some online ‘service market’ — freelancers. Because of the noises and the accent in the video, the task is relatively very hard job. I have always respected any class of workers. I believe with gratitude, humbleness and respect, world can be a better place. This time, I am deeply touched by these few workers I met, who are so hardworking, willing to take any challenge, no matter how simple and basic the job is (I am only saying simple/basic as comparing to nowadays so call high-tech stuff). I could see their effort, feel their dedication, as they are doing their best, using their skills and right attitude to change life and to make a better life. I would like to quote from what Maynard Webb said during his visit back to eBay:
” You can be anything you want to be in the world. There’s more in all of us.”
“Whatever it is you want to be, go for it and have fun while you’re doing it. Be driven and motivated. We all have a purpose and the more you can focus on your purpose, the more impact will be.”
There are a lot of principals that one can follow in life. Clear ones, fuzzy ones, sweet ones or tough ones. Sometime we may also forget them, but the magic of life always works its way to opens new doors, new challenges for us, and remind us of its bones. Here are a few that were shuffled by this magic and put to the top of my list during last year:
– Learn to adapt to completely new topics.
– Always be nice and from the heart. By which, no matter what happend, you have a peace mind and soul.
– Work hard and be bold to show an imperfect yourself. Always remind yourself your personal developing goal.
– Speak or ask, for whatever you don’t know. But sometimes, be quiet.
– Be patient in the learning/growing process.
– Make good plans before you start, clear and doable. It’s better to organize your time and effort rather than clean up a mess afterwards.
– Create the need to be needed.
– Failures is a natural process. Learn from it — it’s a matter of choice.
– Say yes to every opportunity, no matter how hard it seems to be. All life demands struggle. You can only cultivate your strengths through the climbing.
– Be grateful.
I was looking for my bookmarks in Google, and found that they could show my search statistics within different time window, which is fun. But apparently, there are a lot of information missing, I would prefer it has kinds of visualization part, such as a graph. I would also be interested in the tail part of the search, and importantly how these key words can be categorized. But anyway, kinds of fun 🙂