$ brew install mercurial
If you see errors like:
clang: error: unknown argument: '-mno-fused-madd' [-Wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future] clang: note: this will be a hard error (cannot be downgraded to a warning) in the future
you can disable the ‘warning’ (which is now showing as error ) by:
$ ARCHFLAGS=-Wno-error=unused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future \ brew install mercurial
Again, after the install successed, if you see linking error:Error: Could not symlink file: /usr/local/Cellar/mercurial/2.9/share/man/man5/hgrc.5
/usr/local/share/man/man5 is not writable. You should change its permissions.
You can change the permission. It is said to be safe to change the permission for the whole /usr/local. If you don’t want to do so, just do it for this case
$ sudo chown -R 'your-user-name' /usr/local/share/man/man5 $ brew link mercurial
ImageMagick is really a convenient tool for batch image process.
Install from here: http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php
For my installation I simply choose what they recommended: x86 dynamic version.
Now, able to batch resize use command like( this will resize all the jpg image under the current folder (overwrite the original one) with a rescale ratio %25 :
mogify -resize %25 *.jpg
Here’s a link with more information:
Use help to get all the command line functions provided.
$ mogrify -help
Usage: mogrify [options …] file [ [options …] file …]
1. Download and install Python 2.7
2. Download and install NumPy and SciPy. You can find most of the compieled packages for windows here: http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
3. Download OpenCV 2.3.1 for windows use the superpack one: http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencvlibrary/files/opencv-win/2.3.1/
4. Double click on the OpenCV installer. It will extract OpenCV to your selected folder. I put it to C:\OpenCV2.3.
5. Configure your opencv: add path to your system enviroment.
At least you should add C:\OpenCV2.3\build\x86\vc10\bin to PATH
I forget what I did when I first install opencv, well this is my current system path:
6. OpenCV 2.3.1 folder structure is different from OpenCV 2.2. The pre-build library and Python package are located at C:\OpenCV2.3\build.
7. Open Python IDLE
8. Add the following path to your python path:
8. Now, you are ready to import OpenCV with
Install Java-plugin on Firfox, Ubuntu 10.4
Got a long time that the Java plugin not running well on my browser.
Here’s how to solve it:
– Open “System” –> “Administration” –> “Software Source”
– On tab “Other software”, Add
deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu maverick partner
– In your command line:
sudo apt-get install sun-java6-plugin
sudo update-alternatives –install /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/mozilla-javaplugin.so mozilla-javaplugin.so /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/lib/i386/libnpjp2.so 1